A North American energy infrastructure business with a focus on owning and operating assets to provide clean and affordable energy to its customer.
Provide full service change management support as a Managed Service for the Digital Services portfolio.
- Very limited success with past Change Management initiatives.
- Challenge to get complete Leadership buy-in to the value of Change Management.
- No internal communications or learning support.
- Large portfolio of work with little oversight, meaning project implementations often intersect with one another, overwhelming staff.
- Siloed approach makes Digital Services feel like they are “working in a bubble”.
- Implement change triage process for determining appropriate project change resourcing across the portfolio.
- Assign Change Leads to manage change on projects that are required. Only staff what is needed.
- Maintain a “concurrent change map”, escalating when too many changes are happening at once.
- Create and maintain culture and history profile of the organization.
- Build bridge with corporate communications team to ensure branding standards maintained.
- Monthly sponsorship meetings to discuss budget and priorities for Change Management Services.
Successful adoption by impacted groups on numerous projects.
Continually on-or-under budget.
Escalation of concurrent changes to mitigate potential to overwhelm.
Addition of projects in Finance and HR portfolios due to success in Digital portfolio.
Delivered Partners in Change learning programs to HR Business Partner team to help them support the groups they represent.
Download a copy of the case study now
Learn how we keep Business in Balance every day.
Subscribe now for Levvel insights and info.